2. Tonight's dinner - homemade spaghetti with pantry-pickings-pesto. A little bit of pine nuts, a little bit of walnuts, a good handful of garden parsley and another of basil. Generous lashings of olive oil and lemon juice. Mercy.
3. Taken whilst picking good handfuls of parsley and basil. Dave's prepping for Tomatoes.
4. Today's attire. My block printed skirt and salt water sandals. Very light and easy.
5. Bedraggled succulents. Their appearance is excused as they're constantly man handled by small children.
6. My baby. Not even a baby any more but still my youngest child so she can suffer the title for her entire life. That's fair, right?
7. Coriander going to seed. The prettiest of all the unruly plants in our garden.
8. My very favourite photo from the last shoot. My childhood friend Ella wearing the Bohème Dress.
I haven't added the linky thing (because I can't be bothered) but feel free to add your link in the comments section if you like.