1. Each morning Dave wanders down the back to feed the bunnies and chooks. Most of the time he's followed by at least one gumboot clad child - Baby Elk and the dappled morning beams falling upon her just 'so'.
2. The the ivy that holds our dilapidated side fence up.
3. Fine bone china and plastic cups.
4. Never far apart. Tottering about the garden together like a pair of retirees.
5. My sweetest Pip can't seem to figure out her sleeping pattern since daylight savings began. Asleep on the couch at 4:30 in her brothers Lego PJ's layered with a hand me down Star Wars tee. The girl knows what's up.
6. Yesterday the tree loppers came and skilfully chopped down an old Turpentine from our yard. The crown had fallen out of it about a year ago (with an almighty bang). We asked them to leave the stump so that we* can build the kids an elaborate cubby.
7. Fresh native blooms for the table.
8. Seriously great legs in seriously great pants. I just found this pic from our 'La Boheme' Bohemian Traders shoot. I've been loving these pants of late… if only I could have the legs too!
9. Last night we celebrated my Father in Law's 60th birthday with good wine, great friends and German sausages.
* that'd be the royal we. Dave will do it, naturally.