1. Tittle TomPip has graduated from shorts and hoodies to skirts and hoodies. She has a style about her, that girl. Just quietly, I like it.
2. Home. Gloomy corners and misty grey light.
3. My early morning coffee maker. Serious and solemn but geeez that coffee nectar is sweet, so sweet.
4. The delivery of two hardcovers from The Society Inc. has seen me stuck to my replica eames. What's a girl to do but sit on cheap plastic knock off's whilst perusing the matte pages of interior design books? So not chic, so me.
5. Sweet little Pepita in Mahogany - currently on sale.
6. The last buds. I know, I know, I include a Magnolia pic each and every week but I just can't help it. It's such a stunning tree - from it's scriptural blooms to it's dusty pink snow - I can't get enough.
7. Rainy Saturdays call for toasties loaded with cheese. Right?
8. Prepping for the day ahead. I wear stripes pretty much every day and topping them with hand block printed floral is my idea of perfection!