1. My littlest girl and I enjoying a sunset picnic by the ocean. So romantic.
2. These two are SO tight. It's such a heart warming thing, the love of little ones for their father.
3. My treasured Ice Dyed table cloth by Lumiere. It's either over the back of the lounge, on the table or in the wash.
4. Dave's home made bacon. He's going to write a post about the meat we've raised and how/ why we've done it, given it's rather unconventional.
5. My ginormous Gypsy Weekender.
6. The sweetest holiday scene. We've taken to spending 'rest' time together on my bed with a movie on the lap top. It's usually Frozen, who am I kidding. Okay, it's ALWAYS frozen. Anyone else know all the words to all the songs?
7. Books, flowers and an empty water bottle.
I hope the holidays are shaping up beautifully for you.