1. Queen Elke. Zeph and Pip made her a throne of floral cushions and there she sat, smug and content. Centre of attention. Centre of the universe. The Beetle Shack- A Monarchy.
2. Can you guess who was sitting here? Zeph has been loving his lego lately an it's not uncommon to find him quietly tucked away in his own world. In fact, it's a little too common to find him sitting up in the dark of his bedroom at 9pm!
3. I mixed it up a bit by the front door. Vintage Mirror, Bayside Vintage print and tacky old key hanger.
4. My big kids. We've been doing a bit more cooking at home lately while Elke sleeps. I love their chatter and creativity.
5. SMILE needs a new home.
6. My Mother's Day Tulips (that I bought for myself, sometimes a Mother has to take matters into her own hands. Mother's Day is one such time) lasted and eternity.
7. Dave is building some fancy frames to go atop our back yard veggie patch. He's also stared a journal of his own which explores his approach (and dedication) to raising our own food.