1. This little pork chop was sitting on the bench to 'help' me with the dishes/ stop her screaming at my ankles and you know, she ended up in the sink… fully clothed.
2. Kitchen installations from my young Pip. If a girls gotta be in the kitchen then she might as well make art, right?
3. Autumn light even makes my washing look ethereal.
4. This little lady (who still goes by the name of Tom, just Tom) had a hair cut.
5. If she looks mischievous, it's because she is.
6. White Rabbit.
7. My darling hearted boy. 5 years old, tender and wonderful.
8. Behind the scenes from last weeks Bohemian Traders shoot. We've got another one coming up in a couple of weeks.
Anyways, HI GUYS!! I feel like i've been a bit MIA from The Beetle Shack blog of late and quite frankly, I miss it. I'm going to make a big fat slice of time for blogging this week. Boring for you, ACE FOR ME!!!
Hope you're well. Dave and I are singing along to Paul Kelly and devouring a cheese platter. See you tomorrow :)