sweet as honey nursery is no more. That's probably why she prefers to hand with her bigger siblings in their new shared room.
2. These lovely coloured poms have moved from little Pips room to the shared room. I'll do a full tour later on.
3. Folded otomis making my linen press look pretty.
4. My new flamingo brooch, a lovely gift from Vintage Pip and the perfect accessory for my striped tee's.
5. New shoes for Tom, she'll actually wear them too.
6. Fresh flowers from the local road side stall. Cheap and cheerful - two bunches for $8.
7. My favourite wall in the house filled with original art and vintage treasures. My mother in law made the weaving for me for my birthday.
8. This stunning print hanging in our master bedroom is by my beautiful mermaid sister. They're available for purchase through her online shop along with a limited edition collection of botanical illustrations.
9. The new Bohemian Traders site is now live and include a small collection of Kilim Cushions.
In other news, I've had a few emails asking if this little linky is open to everyone and the answer is a resounding YES, of course it is!! You're more than welcome to add your link to a photo based post below. Feel free to link back to The Beetle Shack if you'd like, or don't, I really don't mind :)
See you soon, love birds.