Monday, March 24, 2014
Stills: A Weekly Collection
1. Proteas and Apples. Winning combination.
2. Just one of my beautiful sister-in-laws. I've got 3 which makes me eternally blessed but just one who'll be my regular Boho Traders model. What a beauty.
3. Green things at dinner time. That makes me an amazing mum, right?
4. Sisterly love. As little Pip (Tom, still tom) gets bigger, her bond with Elke strengths and develops. It's so lovely to watch them interact and I'm filled with anticipation (and dread) of what is to come.
5. Morning mess and beautiful light.
6. Soph at Local is Lovely was kind enough to send me a copy of her new cook book. What a glorious cover! I can't wait to try a recipe or two. Thanks Sophie!
7. Dave and I on Date Night. It had been literally one million years since Dave and I had enjoyed a night of Solitude. We celebrated my 31st Birthday with cocktails at a fun little pocket bar followed by a scrumptious meal at our favourite restaurant and a SLEEP IN. Hellooo. It was amazing. Im wearing my new favourite distressed skinnies, tee shirt from Country Road (last season) and hungarian hand embroidered jacket.