1. My little Elke Bear is so much like her big brother. She's strong willed and very independent. It's rare that she sleeps in my arms, so when she does, I like to hold on for just a little bit longer than necessary.
2. Dreary drooping sunflowers in the front yard.
3. A snippet of an amazing house that will be featured as part of The Family Home Project later in the year.
4. natures doily sprinkled in morning dew.
5. At this time every year our local roadside stall is overflowing the dahlias for $5 a bunch. I'm utterly addicted.
6. Breakfast of oats, dried fruit, nuts, chia seeds, yogurt and raspberries served in a deliciously tacky sliver spotted bowl. Well worth a photo. You know, its better that the piece of stale buttered bread I usually scoff at breakfast time.
7. Just one of the luscious limited edition bags currently online at Bohemian Traders. They've been selling faster than ever imagined.