1.Domestic scenes. A rarity where my kitchen is not covered in bread crumbs and junk.
2. We spend a beautiful evening at one of the local beaches celebrating our bother's 30th birthday. Cool breeze, a setting summer sun and ice cold beers made for the perfect escape from reality.
3. A little snippet from some craft projects i've been working on with Chief and Kewpie and Woolf and Cotton. You'll be seeing more on the blog pretty soon.
4. My two favourite things- Dave in the kitchen and flickering evening light on my walls. Okay, so not really my TWO favourite things, but Dave in the kitchen is pretty ace.
5. I've been really naughty and keep pinching my Autumn/Winter samples for Bohemian Traders and wearing them… you know, everywhere.
6. I could do a daily study of the food stuffs on my floor. Watermelon, sultana and rice noodles… i think?!
7. Sunflowers by the front gates.
8. We had the absolute pleasure of hosting The Artist As Family last night. These guys are travelling around our sunburnt country on bikes - part of a performance piece they're creating. You really must follow their adventures on their blog.