2. The recycling spewing out across the kitchen floor. Reality.
3. The living room. My fruity prison that keeps the children and I captive most days of the week. Who news to go out when one has a rag rug and recycling all over the kitchen floor? not me.
4. Mid sentence. I'm pretty sure we were discussing the tree house that Nic and Bren are building bang smack in the middle of a fire zone. Roof removal, fire blankets, window shutters and sprinkler systems.
5. No matter how hard I resist, I always fall victim to Bayside Vintage's instagram feed. Alison grams something, I instantly can't live without it. Helloo perfectly petite antique french prints.
6. Dried Hydrangea blooms contained within a glass dome.
7. The worlds most delicious helper and the worlds most delicious husband (love heart eyes).