1. These two. The best of friends and the worst of friends. Brother and Sister- forever bound.
2. Hydrangeas on the kitchen table. The holiday house over my parents back fence is literally bursting with enormous, luscious butterfly blooms and I can't help but clamber over with the scissors and snip some off.
3. Butter cake for a tea party with my two big kids. Fine bone china and vintage linen too. So fancy.
4. 11 years since Dave and I have had a new quilt and I must say, it's rather lovely. I made the bed up with fresh linen and colourful pillows - even Dave approved given that Tontine make, you know, like roof insulation and stuff. This one is a his & hers speciality - Venus & Mars - so great. Thanks for the gift, Tontine.
6. We bought Pip this little toy camera for her birthday. It's both a digital camera and projector. We've been having masses of fun taking silly photos before heading into a darkened room and projecting them up onto the wall.
7. The Birthday Girl's room.
8. That's my mum. Right now, standing next to me as I type and doing our ironing. A little bit later we'll pause for coffee. OOOH helloooo tuesday sans big kids, you're going to be beautiful.
It's been a VERY exciting week here at The Beetle Shack with my little Pip's 3rd Birthday and 1st day at Preschool. Can't wait to see how your week shaped up.
Shall we all raise our glassies to the end of the school holidays?