1. Smooching my baby at the park.
2. Hand written letters and sweet treasures at my front door. A moment from this wonderful occasion.
3. The pears this season have been so incredibly sweet and deliciously juicy. It's all Dave and I can do to share them with the children.
4. Sometimes I like them when they're all dried up.
5. Having children that dress themselves is both a blessing and a curse. On the bright side, you know, they dress themselves. On the flip side - they throw clothing EVERYWHERE in the process.
6. On the water splatted windowsill above the sink. Spring onion blooms, medicine bottle and champagne cork.
7. Shadows by the front door.
8. Fresh floral pickings atop my Marget Olley memoir. How very fitting. It's a wonderful, wonderful read if you're interested!
Thanks so much to those of you who joined in last week. It was lovely to see life at the beginning of 2014 for you! I'll look forward to popping in again this week :)
p.s this weekend has been a WHOLE lot like this. Ohh boy.