1. Fancy Dave making home made ravioli complete with home made pasta sauce.
2. My Falling Flowers Kimono from Bohemian Traders. I've been flogging it this week and wearing it over shorts, dresses and my swimmers.
3. The rising tide by the light of the setting sun.
5. One can never have enough floral can they? Poppy Pants, Falling Flowers Kimono, Antique Embellished Clutch and random flowers from my garden.
6. Shadows down the hall.
7. Peeking in. Just out of shot is a sweet little almost five year old building with lego.
8. A picture of domestic perfection. Iron on entrance table. What a welcome.
As always, I'm looking forward to seeing what you've been up to this week. Feel free to link up your newsy posts below.