2. Story Time - Bare Bear is one of our favourite books.
3. Trying really hard to be foot models. This was the most hilarious exercise. I never ask my kids to 'pose' for photos, in fact, I seldom snap them when not in real life play situations but on this occasion I said 'let me get a photo of your shoes'. They promptly stood in these staged positions. Zeph said 'Look mum, this is how dad stands'. I guess you stand a little bit like a Kmart model Dave, missed your calling maybe?
4. Dave with his Dad, Sister Amy and our River Cottage bestie Jess.
5. The Bride and Groom arriving for our family breakfast the day before the wedding.
6. My Girls helping set up for the wedding. I really must gather all the photos from my camera and put a post together of the great celebrations!
7. Beans, ready for planting.
If you've been visiting the other bloggers who link up wit our Stills Collection then you'll know the beautiful Sophie of Her Library Adventures! Massive congratulations on the birth of her beautiful Babe - head over to her Instagram feed to find out more :)
I'll look forward to seeing what you've been up to this past week.