1. Jewelled kale salad from our Polish family Christmas.
2. Little Pip with her lady beetle shoes and frock.
3. Pretty much the best thing our kids go this Christmas was lego. It was SO lovely to stop everything, sit down and enjoy their company whilst perusing the instruction manuals.
4. Our tired looking tree and it's bountiful / humble collection of gifts.
5. The dinner table at my family christmas. Pork, apple sauce, roast veg and a good afternoon nap.
6. My little rays of sunshine after trying out their snorkels in a bucket of water. Childhood joy.
7. The first time Dave and I stopped. A glass of red on the deck after the kids were in bed.
8. Charming hand printed voile scarf/ sarong from Bohemian Traders.
After a few lovely comments and suggestions from some of you, I've decided to keep the Stills Collection going in 2014. Thanks so much to those of you who continue to join in, I really appreciate it, even if I don't get to comment on each post every week, I do make a point of visiting.
Oh also, I'm offering 35% off all 4 MONTH side bar advertising bought between now and the new year - just use the code TAKE35 at checkout.. If you have a blog or business you'd like to grow in 2014, I'd love to have you on board. Please note all prices are in US dollars so are reduced quite dramatically when converted to Aussie $$.
Thanks so much for your support.