1. Fresh sheets, fresh spots and clean floors for the first time in weeks. Pip's room is almost restored to it's former glory.
2. A sure sign that I've completed my grocery shopping at Aldi - $5 roses. I lashed out and bought two bunches.
4. Afternoon light in the living room. Filthy fly screens and washing to be folded.
6. Just the regular gathering of peas, corn and pasta under the table.
7. A lovely gift in the post from Uberkate.
8. Zeph's room got the full overhaul too. It's such a nice space when it's clean, as rare as it is.
I hope you've had a relaxing weekend :)