Okay, okay. I know. We don't really have a farm, but we can dream, right? I'm looking forward to having a bit more time to explain the how's and why's about our little back yard 'farm' but for now, please accept this token effort!
1. The pigs. Fattening up nicely and turning over the ground with their natural snouty excavators.
2. The lovely lady.
3. Some of our 15 chooks. We've made the decision to cull some of them in the new year as they've gone off the lay.
4. BABY BUNNYYYYY. Seriously, these guys are adorable. They are so springy and bouncy. I'm relying on the getting ugly in their adolescence… you know, so it's easier to eat them.
5. Granny Smith in flour.
6. Scarlet runner beans making good use of the tee pee we crafted some time ago.
7. The spring onions about to bust open an amazing pom pom flower.
8. The little one. Always in some ones arms as we empty the compost, feed the animals and tend to the garden.
Looking forward to seeing your stills.