Monday, December 9, 2013
Hand Made Christmas Cards
It's a well known fact that Christmas just isn't complete without a good dose of crafting with your kids. Personally, I feel glitter, pom poms and all things sparkling should be compulsory during December - throw in some glue and it's total paradise.
We have a major backlog of fabulous paintings here are The Beetle Shack so I thought it would be fun* to use the glut to make some crafty Christmas Cards with the kids.
1. gather a collection of pre school paintings, sparkly pom poms and metallic markers.
2. Fold up your paper and draw half a christmas tree on the fold.
3. Cut out your perfectly symmetrical trees and glue them onto your card stock.
4. Glue down pom poms and use staedtler metallic markers to decorate your tree further.
5. Add some sparkly pipe cleaners to the base and you're ready to go.
I'll do a round up of some other fun christmas crafts in the coming week!
*read totally awesome to off load excess artworks, put them in the post and let someone else bin them ;)