Monday, November 11, 2013
Stills: A Weekly Collection
1. A beautiful new table runner from Alison at Bayside Vintage. The lady is renovating her home, how she finds time to put gifts in the mail is beyond me!
2. THE PIGS!!
3. A favourite tea pot.
4. When I saw this blurry pic of my kids I thought 'Oh, I actually have 3 kids'. Elke is growing up so quickly and really becoming one of the tribe. A baby no more.
5. My new plant. I'm not sure what it's called though? If you do would you mind letting me know in the comments section below?
6. At around this time last year I did a little 'pop up shop' over on Facebook selling some rings and bit and bobs. This year I've set up a Big Cartel store called Bohemian Traders. It's filled with little treasures I've sourced from the globe over. Yahoo!
7. On the Road. We drove out to Orange over the weekend and had the most wonderful time. I'll tel you about it in a bit more detail one day this week.
8. That Dave, always going above and beyond. What's that kids? You'd like your name written with pikelets? Sure thing, no problem.