1. Fruity new additions to my Spring Wardrobe from Bohemian Traders. I'm pretty sure this clutch will be coming with me to every Christmas function this year coupled with jangling coins around my neck.
2. Fancy Dave's been making sweet potato chips and cumin infused natural yogurt. I can post the (very simple) recipe if you'd like.
3. We woke up to smoke filled skies. An ominous sign and a reminder of the devastation this country knows all too well.
4. My little legends Couch Slouchin'. They have been utter delights this weekend- a very welcome change.
5. One very excited Darling Dave. Today we went and collected some pigs for our little home farm. I'll be telling you all about it this week (and dishing out my thoughts on what I choose to blog about).
6. Kids stuff.
7. The succulent from this room feature is opening up like a dream. I love watching it's colours change and it's petals widen.
8. As per usual, I've been rearranging the soft furnishings. My living room now sports Lumiere ice dye and Langdon florals. Heaven.