1. Zeph and Pip made a car for Elke before whizzing her around the house. This marked the first time they had played together, all three of them.
2. Spring light at dusk.
3. We've been going bonkers in the garden of late and Dave has been going bonkers with the 'Diggers', always ordering more green stuff.
4. My mum came over on Friday to give me a hand around the house. She folded ALL of my washing, totalling about 7 loads and then proceeded to Iron stuff, including THE PILLOW SLIPS??!!! The lady is crazy.
5. Our brand new, totally amazing smoke detector that doesn't freak out at the smell of burn toast. Plus, it's decidedly less ugly that the alternatives. Consider this a recommendation.
6. Thats my guy. Dave ducked out to the local Men's Shed garage sale and came back with these beauties. Look at him making not one but two purchases in one week. So unlike him. In other new, I do believe he'll be buying some pigs asap - christmas pork, anyone?
7. Warm evenings = little toes escaping from their wrap.
8. Oregano hanging from the kitchen window.