1. Natives on the kitchen table
2. I was lucky enough to catch up with this guy for a beer during the week. We've been talking about exciting collaborations utilising each of our skills. He used my new 35mm on his camera to snap this pic.
3. Inspired by paper bark collected by their nanna, the kids created these lovely artworks.
4. Ivy, reaching out to the sun.
5. Dave in one of his favourite places. He's always most comfortable when outside - in the garden or in the ocean.
6. Elke admiring her Dad as he works.
7. Zeph's drawings are becoming true masterpieces as he gains greater control of the pencil/crayon. A true joy for his art teacher mumma.
8. From the floor at the end of the day.