1. Rainbow curtains for little Pips colourful room (see full room here). My mum made these beauties with striped fabric from IKEA. By far the most economical place to buy fabric for large scale projects - I used similar stuff for this project too.
2. A twice weekly ritual. Fancy Dave's fancy fresh bread. He always remarks with pride 'don't you just love knowing that your bread contains nothing but flour, water yeast and a little bit of salt'. For those of you who have asked, he will write down the recipe asap to publish here.
3. My beautiful Castle pieces are STILL waiting to be framed and hung. Oh time, why must you be so illusive?
4. A bevy of tan belts. I'm a bridesmaid for my soon to be sister next weekend and our vintage style dresses (made from vintage fabric by my talented mother in law) require a little belt action.
5. Baby beach toes. Oh THE CUTENESSSSSSS.
6. When I can't my mum absolutely can. And she does.
7. Living books by the Octopus's Garden. I'll share some more about these guys later in the week.
Hope your weeks have been colourful my friends! See you soon