Spring is here and isn't she glorious! Her magical golden light can be found bouncing of the walls and sneaking through the trees. She is warm and fragrant and at no other time am I more grateful to live in Australia.
1. Dave was given this beautiful bottle of Whisky from some treasured friends for his 30th Birthday. The bottle is far too beautiful to dispose of so we filled it with water and topped it with a succulent.
2. Spring accessories - light and simple. Watch from The Horse and Cross Hatch Lanyard made by my beautiful sister as part of her wood|GLASS venture. Watch this space as her virtual shelves will be filled with hand crafted goodness in the coming weeks.
3. My cousin visited last week and with her she bought macaroons, fresh strawberries, her cheeky son and these beautiful flowers. They have been sitting pretty at the centre of our kitchen table along with a luscious 1920's French Pitcher c/o Alison at Bayside Vintage.
4. Classic dancing spring light filtering through the trees in the back yard.
5. As the weather warms I'll take great pleasure in watching the the moss on the front porch reduce. No longer will I trip and slip on fallen magnolia leaves and mossy residue.
6. My big babies watching with awe and wonder at a fire Dave lit for them.
7. Elke and I snuggle while the fire warms the air around us.
8. I seriously can't believe Elke is now 4 months old. That means it's time to start thinking about solids and pureeing with this sucker that was sent to me by Explora. I'll be honest, i've already used it to chop my bolognese onions, sorry Elke.
9. Father's day. Dave went terribly uncelebrated (i'll make it up to you, darling) and carried on in his usual selfless fashion. We took the kids to the beach for a frolic and a swim, Dave built sand castle with them and pushed them onto tiny waves. Total Bliss.