1. Liberty Print. Easily the best thing about having a baby girl. Throw in some polka dots and this mother is overcome with joy.
2. Kitchen sink. Dirty windows, spiders webs and general grime but I call it clean. Look at those dishes, they are sparkling!
3. My new fiddle fig. Green sculptural blissness and surprisingly affordable!
4. Fine bone china and my parents place. You know, from their 'good room'.
5. Fresh linen in our Master Bedroom.
I'll be dedicating some time this week to actually being a polite person and visiting those of you who link up here! Sorry I've been super slack at that over the past month or two.