I thought it might be nice to do a little rewind/ totally didn't take any pics this week so here is a humble gathering of stills from my archives. So here's a little trip down memory lane, you can find the links to the original posts below.
1. Our first ever family session with Tim Coulson when Pip was just 3 months old and Zeph was a raging live wire.
2. Our raggedy work in progress, the back yard. One day, one day it will be completed.
3. Dave's Green Tomato and Chilli Pickle. Oh mercy, thats a bundle of deliciousness.
4. A fancy breakfast cooked by my family, especially for me on my 30th Birthday.
5. First kisses.
6. From one of our first outings as a family of 5. It was good then and it's good now. We went on another ambitious excursion here.
7. The Pipsqueak in all her flamboyant glory.