1. Easily my favourite room in the house. Our master bed in the afternoon light, warming up nicely and willing me in.
2. As close as I get to above mentioned bed. My scarf and my jacket.
3. Succulent on sideboard.
4. Pre school art works sprawling all over the house. Taped to walls, doors and the fridge.
5. My very own therapeutic Ouch tassel. Pippa advised me to run my fingers through it daily - a calming ritual. Pippa darling, what made you think I should require such a ritual? ;)
6. Early education - 'Elke, you see red. You see yellow'.
7. Must be winter. rain jackets at the front door and a muddy pile of gumboots just out of frame.
8. Little Elke bed filled with treasures. Bassinet sheet made by my darling mum when Pip was a babe, vintage alpaca cardi collected from my local market and a dancing elephant from Nana Huchy.
TAH DAHHH another week down. Can you believe we are half way through this year? Life, slow down - I can already see my babies growing up and leaving me.
Hope your weeks were beautiful my friends! Lets all put potatoes in the slow cooker on monday morning and devour a hot lunch at 12- best idea ever Michelle, thank you. There was so much great food advice on this post, I'll be trying a few of your suggestions... especially those that recommend chocolate.