Sunday, June 16, 2013
Stills: A Weekly Collection
1. Tearing the lounge room apart only to rebuild it with more flair and creativity than a traditionalist such as myself ever could.
2. Winter days on the deck. Sun drenched and permanently covered in an array of half broken toys that are successfully cropped from this image.
3. Pizza night. If you were interested in the making of the Pizza Oven, hold tight- one day my nagging will prove fruitful and Dave will write a tutorial.
4. Bread, apple, nuts and tea.
6. Adorable Elke knits. The mushroom cardi was thrifted when Pip was little and the grey was a hand knitted gift from this beautiful lady.
7. Spying on young Dave through the dining room window while he shovelled dirt. I'm that mother that will repulse her adolescent children by being deadly attracted to their father. Oh, so much to look forward to.
Okay friends, I'll look forward to seeing what 'stills' you've captured this week!