1. A rare occasion in which I made Dave a delicious treat for morning tea. Carrot cake muffins with cream cheese icing. Obviously the delight is written all over his face.
2. Camellias sitting by the entrance table.
3. Front door scene.
4. Morning Honey Badger discoveries. Don;t ask me why the children has a sudden interest, but they did. Who are we to deny them?
5. New Fridge. After much deliberation we went for the largest stainless steal number we could for in the space. Naturally it's already got two dings and many, many scratches. Seriously.
6. Sister love. Ahhhh
7. The side path covered in camellia petals. Such a pretty time of year.
8. The work of my beautiful friend and fabulous illustrator, Lauren Merrick. Currently offering a massive 50% off all prints and cards from her collection. To see if you were the lucky winner of this wonderful giveaway, head back here and have a look. If not, please visit Lauren's shop to cash in on the sale or contact her for customised blog designs and illustrations.