Since making the news about my pregnancy known to you, my blog friends, I have received nothing but support and encouragement. I have so enjoyed your funny stories, words of wisdom, comradery, emails and comments over the past 6 months. It's been a real delight to be apart of this blogging community during such an important season in my life.
But now, THE BABY IS HERE!
Before Elke was born I spent a bit of time putting together something special for you, as a means of saying thank you, you know for being awesome.
I know many of you (so so many) are currently pregnant, have newborns or are somewhere on the 'motherhood' journey and I wanted to celebrate with you!
Here we have a mammoth 'Baby's Here' giveaway filled with $1500 worth of treasure for mumma's, their homes and their babies. Special prints for bare walls, fruity cushions for behind your tired back, scented candles to relax you, organic skin care products to make you feel human and a selection of other useful items. Full details below.
1. Baby safe chewing bangle and necklace by Harper and Hudson. HARPER+HUDSON is an Australian owned label, designing and creating nontoxic chewable jewellery for yummy mummies. All designs are made using 100% food grade silicone that is safe for baby’s gums and emerging teeth and free of nasty chemicals such as BPA, PVC, phthalates, cadmium and lead. Our jewellery is perfect for mum’s who love to look chic, but are worried about little hands and mouths tugging and chewing on their jewels! TOTAL RRP $59.90
2. These adorable sea creature prints come as a set of 3, with the 'Lucas the Crab' print being personalised with your child's details, making it the perfect set to hang in your child's room. From the beautiful range at Coco & Ella. RRP $60
3. Alphabet and Numbers print by jenimdesign. This crisp 50 x 70cm poster is digitally printed onto premium quality stock semi-gloss paper and fits perfectly into Ikea 'RIBBA' & 'STROMBY' frames. RRP $70
4. This unique Pouch Handmade fabric collage has been lovingly made by hand in Australia, using vintage & repurposed fabrics and papers applied to 100% recycled white card.The artwork is approx 43cm x 30cm (A3)unframed. Each artwork is unique, no two works are the same. RRP $50
5. Add some fragrant ambience to your home with a luxurious soy wax candles by Seven Dandelions. Sweet Pea and Vanilla is a lovely, fragrant blend of warm vanilla with a pretty floral bouquet. The perfect indulgent treat for a breastfeeding mumma. RRP $24.95
6. Gorgeous yellow and white chevron cushion featuring handprinted "You are my sunshine" on a linen patch. This cushion measures 50 x50cm and comes complete with insert and a zipper closure. This cushion is sure to make you smile and is part of the lovely range at Coco and Milo. RRP $65
7 & 8. These beautiful handmade cushions by Linnea will be an asset to any home. Perfect for propping up your back while feeding or adding some fun to you living room. Linnea works out of her Melbourne studio where she designs, screenprints and creates all her products. RRP $80
10. This sweet Soft Toy Rabbit in pajamas is your baby’s best playing friend, soft, fun and colorful! It’s made of soft cotton or flannel fabrics and has a small rattle inside. From the fruity range at PinkNounou RRP $40
11. This beautiful package contains the La Mav. The perfect organic treat for a tired mothers skin (I use this range myself and it's pretty special). RR
12. Tram scroll's are the new 'black' and this range of birthdate keepsake's is perfect for parents to have a CANVAS of one of the most important dates of their lives. This bespoke keepsake is by Quint Design and will come customised to your specifications.
13 - 14. This adorable duo is from the stunning collection of treats at Nana Huchy. Your children will love Jack the Giraffe and Livi the Lion- the perfect sleep and play companions. RRP $62
15 - 17. This beautiful collection of Silkberry Baby items has a buttery soft and silky feel and is breathable and hypo-allergenic. No bleaching or dying is used, with an all natural yarn colour that is good for a baby's sensitive skin. Easy to care for and machine washable. Perfect for you new little treasure. Total RRP $61.85
18. Oh you know, just
19. Luxury perfumed Voyager candle ethically made in Melbourne. Inspired by travel and named after gardens around the world, each candle references the experience of being a 'voyager'. Developed together with Australia's finest perfumes, Voyager's fragrances are unlike any other. RRP $49
20. Stunning red and white polka pot cot sheet set for your little bundle. From the stunning hand made range at Red Plum Linen and includes a white fitted sheet, white flat sheet and pillowcase with red polka dot trim. RRP $104.95
21. Cloud 9 cushion cover from The Organic Mamas - soft as a baby's skin, perfect for your little eco-baby. 100% organic cotton canvas cushion cover lovingly handmade in a studio in Sydney using fabric grown, woven, and printed in the United States using non-toxic pigments. RRP $49
22. Witjuti is a green company which uses recyclable and eco-friendly products. This lightweight wrap cardigan is versatile and comfortable. Great for any season, you will carry it in your bag for all occasions when it gets cool. Perfect for maternity wear and breastfeeding mumma's. RRP $74.95
23. Easy to clean, machine washable Ribbons Baby Bib from the beautiful range at Amelia's Amorie. RRP $31.90
24. Pixel Stripe Handy Nappy and Wipe Bag by Amelia's Amorie. This handy nappy and wipe bag is machine washable easily fits into your handbag when you're popping out to the shops or for a coffee and would prefer not to take a whole nappy bag along with you. RRP $53.90
I'm using raffflecopter for this giveaway- I think it's fairly self explanatory (with the benefit of keeping your email confidential), if you run into any problems please let me know and i'll do my best to sort them out. The winner will be announced one week from today at 8pm EST.
a Rafflecopter giveaway