Monday, May 13, 2013
Stills - A Weekly Collection
1. Fresh vibrant blooms from my beautiful sister Amy.
2. A box full of AMAZING food that was left on our door step by my darling friend Eliza. We have been so very well looked after by our family, friends and neighbours - we've cooked dinner once in the past week (royal 'we' - Dave cooked) yet have eaten nutritious feats for lunch and dinner every single day.
3. Baby knits. Seriously, I can't get enough. Babies are kind of like dolls, right?
4. Smiles. Some might like to think it's gas, but i like to think it's love.
5. There's been a lot of story tine happening around here. A good way of keeping the children stationary for a few minutes.
6. The end of a shamelessly unceremonious mothers day. Soft cheeses by candle light- good enough for me... but next year i'd like at least one kid made card, please!
7. She and I.
Sorry I missed last week and didn't visit your blogs the week before- such rudeness on my part!
If you still posted your weekly stills last week- feel free to link them in here along with this weeks, i'd love to see what you've been up to.