1. Dave has been on leave since ANZAC day and each and every morning this has been the scene I've enjoyed when I lazily follow the family to the kitchen for my coffee. It's pretty much the same as when he's working- the man is a saint, i tell you.
2. Oh, hello darling! That would be my new washing machine 1 minute in to it's amazing 15 min cycle. It's snugly sitting under the kitchen bench. Naturally, I simply can't find enough stuff to wash and have been stripping beds and washing towels.
4. Pretty creepers for the front yard. Gotta get some floral around all that veg.
5. I had a major craving for steamed fish. Dave indulged me with this amazing Snapper stuffed with ginger, bay leaves, lemon and spring onions. Roasted potato chips and a garden salad sealed the deal and was followed by about 9 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Oh mercy, the goodness.
6. Sneak peak of the baby room. I'll blog the rest this week.
I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys have been up to this week. I hope it's been beautiful :)
Oh and if you missed it, here is my very last 52 post with two portraits!