Monday, April 15, 2013
Stills: A Weekly Collection
1. A daily ritual - the egg collection
2. I've been making the family fresh juice in the mornings to ensure we can all be as healthy as possible before the 3rd child arrives. Cute jars c/o Rainy Sunday
3. hey Autumn, you sexy thing
4. It's all part of the nesting. Fresh flowers for every room.
5. Last night we cooked up a delicious River Cottage feast in the wood fired oven. Smoked fish and beetroot salad amongst other things.
6. The last scraps of my craft room about to be removed. We are making way for baby.
7. See, thats a COT. Seriously, this is happening.
Sorry it's late this week- i'm getting more and more behind on life in general. I do however have a nursery that is almost ready to go and a baby that is almost ready to pop. e.x.c.i.t.i.n.g.
Also, tomorrow is the last day to enter this giveaway. I have one more (very deliciously fruity) giveaway to launch this month and then that will be it for a while. If you're not a lover of the giveaway, thanks for hanging in there with me!
Feel free to add your link below, I'm looking forward to seeing what you've been up to :)