1. Husband made bread in the wee hours of the morning. Wrapped in a vintage linen tea towel sporting my initials, a gift from the lovely Alison of Bayside Vintage.
2. Husband made pizza cooked in the husband made wood fired pizza oven. We picnicked out on the grass in the late afternoon sun.
3. Mumma and kid made fruit rolls (see, I totally do stuff around here)
4. Each season Dave and I stock up on these- the quality is just too delicious.
5. Bob Brown (seriously, they are called Bob in Brown). Dave has been heading to work looking a little more dapper than usual.
6. That right there, is the vision of darling Dave crafting Zeph a 'construction vest' on the eve of his birthday. Sweetest thing ever.
7. This photo might not look like much but in reality it's my friend Lize cooking our dinner. On Zeph's birthday the park mum's joined us at home for a little party- by the time it was over Lize had cooked my dinner, made everybody tea and swept the floors. One day, I'll be as good a woman as she is- until then, i'll remain lazy.
8. The Birthday boy in his birthday Paul & Paula threads with his birthday crane.