1. The nesting bug has got me bad. Each and every day I find myself contentedly moving things around the house to ensure everything looks fresh. Rug from Kith and Co, Otomi from The Toucan Shop.
2. Pa's birthday celebrations. Contagious joy.
3. Native blooms in a hand spun terracota vase. A gift from my children.
4. See, it's the nesting- I'm fluffing pillow like a mad woman. Armed with some birthday cash i added a few more from here to my collection. They are addictive, I tell you... and yes, they do end up on the floor :)
5. She requested to sleep in my bed while Zeph was at pre school. I tucked her in expecting to check back and find her swinging from the ceiling fan- instead I found this.
6. The large majority of my evenings have been spent editing images from my Little Tienda shoot. I'll be sharing the results (and a fruitalicious giveaway) with you next moth.
7. The entrance.