1. These two snuggle pots
2. Just your average table top mess, crumbs included- naturally.
3. Collecting treasures for the little girls room (this one was wrapped so beautifully from Studio Meez)
4. Just your average paint on the crisp white chairs post craft session.
5. Oh yes I did apply more polka dots to my home. I'll show you the results this week.
6. Sunshine on bed linen. I will never tire of it.
7. Fancy Dave and his fancy lasagna.
This week rolled by a little more peacefully than the last. Mum and Dad have been endlessly selfless even with mum's arm issues, which are slowly improving. They have provided me with extra help every time I've needed it, done many loads of washing and not allowed me to feel a single ounce of guilt about it.
I've managed to find quiet moments to reflect and be grateful. Being pregnant is hard work and this stage of life is absolutely littered with exhaustion but it is also overwhelmingly joyful and fulfilment/ contentment is it's reward. Even if my complexion is poorer for it.
Happy March, my friends! May this month bring you cooler days and find you with the duvet pulled up under your chin, because that's the best way to sleep.
I have so many exciting things happening in this dorky space this month and can't wait to tell you a little bit about it tomorrow.
Until then, it's chocolate and pineapple juice (ohmygoodnesspineapplejuice)
over and out.
Feel free to add your linky below and check back here to see last week's collections.