1. A sneak peek at Life InStyle which I attended on Friday. So much goodness for my eyes to behold and a delightful opportunity to hang with my favourite Tess.
2. Shall we pom pom? thought so.
3. Pantone colour swatches collected from N.Y and gifted to me by my beautiful sister Amy. Artwork by Foundry.
4. Yes, that's cheesecake on my kitchen bench a 9am. A welcome post breakfast snack from our neighbours.
5. Garden delights in the hands of my husband delight.
6. The Craft Kid.
7. Little hand in big hand holding water dragon. Bless.
Life has been outrageously busy this week. The rain and incessant humidity has rendered me entirely useless, throw in an unhealthy dose of pregnancy hormones and you've got one teary Emily on your hands. If I haven't visited your stills post from last week, please forgive me. I'm needing to spend much of my spare time catching up on washing, cleaning or sleeping (not in that order).
Thank you to those of you who continue to join in here, I'm grateful.
Today is the last day to enter this giveaway. Winner will be announced on this post tomorrow evening :)