1. Proof of crafting. Chantelle, this one is for you darling. You're making me go old school whilst sans instagram (it's a long story, don' ask).
2. Lady Baby explorations. Don't you just love how little kids elbows aren't really elbows, more like joints covered in fat. I wish she's stay like this forever.
3. Constant problem post washing up/bathing kids/ cleaning shower. Solution- refrain from said activities.
4. Collecting treasures for the new baby's room. Econino is tried and true 'round here.
5. Making flower crowns for this little project. This one didn't make the cut.
6. Marigold, painting, painted pot.
7. A birthday 'reading' by a real illustrator. Lauren gave Pippi 'Magic Beach' as it was her favourite book as a child. We've read it about 6 times since, making it a favourite of ours too.
8. Felt confetti - the outcome of above mentioned craft session. Strung from our golden rooted $20k prehistoric tree (that just so happens to be completely ugly).