1. Little Pippi greeting Annie the chook. She is the dearly loved chook (originally belonging to Jo) that hatched these treasures for us.
2. Presents in the mail for Pippi's second birthday (less than a week away). Enclosed is this totally irresistible necklace, this story book doll and this highly appropriate addition to the toy kitchen.
3. When it's 45 degrees at 3 in the afternoon there is nothing to do other than let the children do whatever the hell they want while you stay stationary on the couch. They chose to paint paper animals, the table and themselves (all black).
4. 'Mum, I working'
5. The dragon palm in our back yard. We've been told this tree would fetch up to 20K - Want to buy it? It's yours.
6. The most adorable face on the most adorable boy. Watching him grow up is bringing Dave and I and abundance of joy at pride at the moment.
I hope your week has been delightful, my friends.
Feel free to add your link below so we can see what you're up to.