1. Our holidays began a little like this. We all had a flu, knocking us out for days and meaning we missed out on a Christmas activity or two. On the bright side, it set a really lovely pace for the holiday season.
2. A Christmas sky. A celebration in the heavens.
3. The only photo I took on Christmas morning at our place. I was well and truly swept away in the magic of seeing my children unwrap their gifts. Composition, lighting and focus could not have been further from my mind.
4. I may or may not have bought these for
5. Christmas with Dave's family. See those hot young ladies, I get to call them my sisters and i'm happy about it.
6. Seriously Lady Baby, must you be so bloody adorable?
7. Planting a new apple tree.
8. I made Dave and Zeph climb the back fence at my parents place to gather me oodles of hydrangeas. Their technique was interesting- Dave would cut one, pass it to Zeph who would then eagerly run to the fence and throw it at me.
9. Dinners on the back deck with the sea breeze, mosquitoes and an icy jug of lime cordial. Perfect? Pretty much.
10. Key Lime Pie. Made with love for a gathering of wonderful friends.
11. How we spent every other day.
I've just listed a few collections of vintage kids clothing for sale on my Facebook page, if you're interested pop over here and take a look.
If you've blogged about your holidays i'd love for you to add the link below so we can visit.