1. Nanny snuggles, the best kind. 'Nanny, i'm almost getting too big' he tells her. Little does he know that he will never be too big.
2. Back yard bush wanderings.
3. Thats grass, guys. It's in our back yard (previously rambling rocks and dirt) and it's beautiful.
4. Grubby exhausted toddler feet stealing a quiet couch moment.
5. General table junk. My coffee, some wrapping paper and Zeph's train. It's always around, that table top litter.
6. Wild blackberries.
7. Just a humble bouquet, one of the many scattered around Jonah's (i posted about that earlier today, you can see it here. Waning, it may put you to sleep-zzzz boring)
Can't wait to see what you've been up to this week. Leave a link to your Collection of Weekly Stills below. I also loved seeing your christmas crafts last week, feel free to keep those ones coming too.
Don't forget to enter the Christmas Giveaway either, it's your last chance. Also, i'm offering large and medium add spaces at 50% off for the month of december, if you're interested click here.