1. My new Christmas header designed by the fabulous Ella Leach who creates the most stunning collection of paper goods imaginable. Thanks Ella (we also have a surprise for you that will be revealed in the morning)
2.Banana smoothies. When there is no bread, no cereal and nothing but brown bananas, milk and yogurt in the house, we do the only logical thing.
3. Many months ago, Zeph built himself a garden bed. We gave him some sunflower seeds to scatter amongst the soil and now, we have beautiful sunflowers in bloom. We actually have several in every garden bed- Zeph doesn't do things by halves, so he scattered those seeds good.
4. Fancy Dave scatters sprinkles on their oats and fuit.
5. Afternoon light in the Young Man's room.
6. My new mirror sitting pride of place in the living room*. Since working with Alison from Bayside Vintage, i'm obsessed with her store. The Bayside Vintage Giveaway is still open, winner will be drawn tomorrow evening.
*other goodies in the room include vintage plates on wall collected from opp shops, striped blanket from here, coloured otomi from here, other patterned pillows from here and a vintage magnolia painting bought from the little old lady across the road.
Feel free to add your photo based post to the linky below.
also, today I re-read this post. It was SO timely as i'm feeling particularly exhausted and fed up with filth.