1. Making wrapping paper.
2. A Seriously thoughtful gift for Zeph from Toysie. It's a timber fire truck and fire station. I've just added this to my cart also.
3. Making decorations (tell me your week has involved the same)
4. Umm yes, of course I have a massive glittery bow on my front door. $2 at hot dollar. Winning.
5. Just the most magical piece of art that Zeph has ever created. Look at it. There is no denying it's glory.
6. The honourary vile of glitter.
7. Glitter foot prints
8. A humble table setting. On Friday evening Dave and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary by eating take away indian by candle light. Tonights adventures will be much more fancy.
If you have a collection of stills from your week, I'd love for you to add the link below.* Also, if you've been christmas crafting feel free to share those links too. I can't wait to see what you've been up to!
*cheaters more than welcome!