It's Christmas time and if you're anything like Dave and I, most of your spare dollars are spent on your children. So i've decided to prepare a little giveaway just for you. The ladies and the gents (tell me there is at least one male reader out there, this giveaway is for YOU!).
A selection of quality products that I consider 'luxury'. Things that are completely unnecessary but absolutely delightful. The items we usually go without, especially at Christmas time - but not this year. This giveaway is valued at over $1000 and includes some of my favourite brands.
Think metallics, luxury skincare, cosmetics and quality leather goods combined with film and music created by some of my treasured friends.
Ladies and Gentlemen, this one is for you.
To enter, follow the prompts below.
For the ladies:
This luxurious pack includes
1. A handcrafted necklace by C. Alexandria. Valued at $36.00
2. Two Metallic Organic Makeup packs by INIKA, easily the most amazing makeup i've used in my life. You will receive one for you and one for a friend.Valued at $170
3. Sumptuous red leather handbag from Elf's collection. Elf is offering all readers of The Beetle Shack a 10% discount by using the code 'BEETLE'. View their range here. Valued at $180
4. Clogs of your choosing by Lotta from Stockholm Valued at $90
5. Two Organic skincare packs from La Mav. You will receive one for you and one for a friend. Valued at $200
For the gentlemen:
This pack includes
2. An Australian surf film by Nathan Oldfield entitled The Heart and The Sea. Internationally acclaimed and hot off the press, an absolute must have for any surfer or creative. Just quietly, even Tim Winton boasts is beauty. Yes, I sad Tim Winton- best author this planet has ever seen. Valued at $40
Traci Sparkle DevlinDecember 11, 2012 4:27 PM