Sunday, October 14, 2012
Stills: A weekly Collection
1. It was Friday morning and we had run out of coffee. One portion of Forsyth Green Beans (included in a package from an incredibly thoughtful friend about two months ago) were found lingering at the back of the pantry. No morning is complete without coffee so we roasted them, ground them and indulged in a seriously fresh brew. Thanks Kate x
2. The Beans. See the two sets of hands- one fully grown, one on the way to being rough and strong like their dada's.
3. On the bench (as per usual) watching the bread machine knead our pizza dough ready for the garden party and our first ever Wood Fired Pizza's.
4. A rare glimpse of our table not covered in junk. On friday night a friend commented on our house looking lovely. He promptly asked- 'so how often does it look this good'. My reply was an unflinching 'never'.
5. You know, just lime green suede heels with tassels. With tassels. Holy perfection. Watch the 'wearing' space to see more form the fruity collection by Zoe Kratzmann.
6. Pony tail - only daddy is allowed to do her hair.
7. Fresh roses on the table especially for our Garden Party.
My week in stills - view the collection