Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Stills: Weekly Collection
1. Powdered glitter from our holiday craft. I'll be showing you exactly what we made later in the week (ooh so exciting).
2. On Friday we witnessed my beautiful Cousin get married to her tender hearted groom. Liz and I grew up together, she is in so many of my childhood memories, so to see her dress in white and glowing the love glow was truly special. It was the most magical day.
3. A bike on a beach, Shelley Beach to be exact. In my imagination it belongs to a long haired bohemian woman.
4. The tables at the Wedding reception.
5. The Young Man, working hard in the garden with his dadda.
6. Fresh flowers - the perfect addition to our vegetable gardens. They'll attract bees and other lovely flying things.
7. The lady baby learning tricks from her big brother. Both of them impress me with their skill and dexterity.
This post is seriously late. We have been without internet for a few days, it almost killed me. If you've emailed me and I haven't replied, that's why. It's back now and you'll be happy to know that the cold sweats and heart palpitations have finally ceased.
If you missed the fawn and fox giveaway, you can enter it here.