2. Trucks and diggers lined up at the work site.
3. Chalk, water and a paintbrush. Thats at least 5 minutes silence right there.
4. Polkadot socks and jelly sandals. Why? Because she can.
5. This is a standard breakfast for Fancy Dave. Fresh eggs from our chooks, coriander from the garden and toasted sourdough.
6. Me, I prefer the humble peanut butter on toast. I like to eat it as I walk around to ensure that i contribute equally to the filth in our home. It feels better when it comes to clean up, knowing that I'm cleaning up after myself and not just the kids. Fancy Dave cleans up after himself, really he actually does.
If I had a picture that perfectly depicted how s.t.a.r.v.i.n.g. I am right now, I would have included it. I'm craving hot chips loaded with chicken salt. Don't tell me it's bad for me, I already know.
Also, if you were one of the very clever buttons that entered our $1000 giveaway for the home- please head back here to see if you or someone you love is the winner.
If you are new here as a result of these alluring giveaways, thanks so much for visiting. I'm thrilled to have expanded this community and hope that you choose to stick around for more fun, a growing baby bump (bump beetleshack, if you will), additional giveaways and the much expected chaos that is part of this little blog.