... letting the stills do the talking...
1. They were helping me do the dishes until they decided to dip their toes in the water. This was the end result.
2. Mailbox love - Whole Larder Love - only the best cooking book EVER. Expect to read more about this in the coming weeks.
3. Collecting Spring hues for the season. Pants from Country Road, Knit from Supre (of all places) Scarf from Bay & Fyfe.
4. In my kit. Seriously loving Garnier's new BB range. The make up is delicious.
5. Collecting the eggs. A daily delight.
6. Putting out the 'garden inferno'
Last night we spent the evening with true and treasured friends. I took my camera along for the ride and tomorrow i'll share the images with you. This week i'll also be starting a new little series (to accompany this little series) in which I will introduce you to a few of my favourite food bloggers and ask them about their approach to eating ethically. Dave and I are starting a journaling project also, so i'll fill you in on that. Bet you're like, jumping out of your skin with excitement. right?
I'm really interesting, promise.