the outdoors edition
2. Snacking on fresh, sweet peas. A daily tradition. Peas rarely make it to the plate as we all find ourselves snapping a few off at random, the kids especially.
3. Little legs making fun. You can just see the stringy new Asparagus sprouting in the garden beds.
4. See how she is holding my hands there? Such a tender little touch.
5. Harvesting lettuce. We grew it so I suppose we'd better eat it.
6. The kids taking shelter from the heat of the day whilst Dave works on the wood fired oven. I'll be popping back in later to show you our progress.
7. Bounce, bounce, bounce.
8. A dear friend of ours, the husband to one of my park mum's, has just released the trailer to his new film. You'll be reading more about that soon but for now - indulge in the beauty that is 'The Heart & The Sea'
It's been such a delightful weekend here at The Beetle Shack. We've made masses of progress on the wood fired oven and I can't wait to tell you all about it.